Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Elder Wirthlin on the Abundant Life

The following is taken from Elder Wirthlin's talk "The Abundant Life" - and it shows why he is my favorite apostle of all time:
The third quality of those who live abundant lives is that they, with the help of their Heavenly Father, create a masterpiece of their lives.
No matter our age, circumstances, or abilities, each one of us can create something remarkable of his life.


This idea of creating a masterpiece life is centered on personal revelation and my relationship with God. My life at church is just a manifestion of a part of my masterpiece - not the masterpiece itself.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I agree with you and really have nothing to add. Here's where I would usually hit the "like" button to let you know I've read it and like it, but blogger requires me to leave a whole comment so this is what you get!! lol