Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why We Endure to the End

"sometimes we will get impressions and we just never really know why. Things happen that make no sense to us, but the Lord knows. While I've never seen lights and twinkles, I've definitely had times where I've had an impression that something is going to change, or a song or scripture will keep going through my mind. When events fall into place as they will, it all makes sense."

"That is the root reason for enduring to the end of trials and difficulties. If you don't endure to the end, you can't look back and understand your suffering."

Comment #11 & #12 by Angie Gardner and Me - Come Let Us Anew (Mormon Momma)

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Well, this is apropos. I feel like all I've done since Ryan left is purge, pack, purge, pack, pack, pack,
pack. I thought I'd cry when we left, but at this rate I think all I will feel is a numbing relief! *sigh* Good timing to be reminded that there is a purpose to all of this. :)

See you soon, Dear!