Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes Comes Perfected Praise

A testimony written by an 8 1/2-year-old boy with Asperger's:

"I believe that God is the most powerful thing in the universe. I believe that God loves me and will never stop loving me, even if I do something wrong.

We should repent if we do something wrong. Jesus who died for our sins lets us repent. Jesus loves me as much as God does. He is my older brother.

I like that at church you don’t have to stay as long as at school. Also, I like learning about history and the gospel.

I am grateful for my family and that they do not dislike me. I’m glad that we are sealed together."

5 comments:

Tim Malone said...

Sweet and powerful - cuts right to the core of the gospel. I hope he got to share it with people who love him. I especially like the last paragraph - that he is glad that his family doesn't dislike him.

adamf said...

That was great.

Clean Cut said...

Amen.

Stephen said...

That was worth sharing.

Anonymous said...

same as Tim. I like the last paragraph.