Saturday, June 16, 2012

30 Years Ago I Met My Split-Apart

My wife posted the following video on her personal blog on Thursday - the 30th anniversary of the day we met.  Other than not believing I"m old enough to have met her 30 years ago, that is a wonderful thought - that I reconnected with my eternal split-apart that long ago.

I have a hard time remembering life without her - and, as corny as it might sound to some, I choose to believe there wasn't a time before her - at least not in quantifiable terms that mean anything to me.

So, in honor of the woman who is half of my whole, enjoy:

Savage Garden: "I Knew I Loved You before I Met You"

 


Finally, Collin Raye is one of our favorite performers.  His music was a big part of our early years together as a married couple.  We will be attending a concert of his tonight, and I want to end with the following songs I hope we hear live: 

"Survivors"


"All My Roads"

2 comments:

Mama D said...

I love you! Always have; always will.

Matthew said...

And may there be many happy returns! :D