Sunday, December 16, 2007

God Bless the Izas of This World

Sometimes you read something that makes you re-evaluate your assumptions about a particular scriptural account - that slaps you in the face and forces you to re-think the stereotypes you hold without thinking - that makes you LITERALLY cry and rejoice simultaneously. The following link did that for me tonight. Please read it - then tell everyone you know to read it.

We sit in relative comfort, and it is easy to forget or not even recognize the true power of the Gospel and Grace of God. I hope I NEVER forget this story and that, somehow, I can bless the lives of the Izas all around me - even if their individual trials are not the exact same.

Click on this link to read about Iza

2 comments:

Patty said...

Thank you for sharing the link to another very moving post. I had recently read a book about human trafficking and I love the hope that this post brings to the subject. Jesus Christ is the only way to healing for those who have been through such horrific ordeals. Thank God Iza found the way.

ANTSYLLI said...

Ditto to what Patty said about the Savior. How thankful I am to be blessed with this knowledge and also how to access this healing balm. Now I must pray for the courage to share the message. Thanks for inspiriing me once again, Papa.