I almost never share things here that I find being forwarded on Facebook or other similar sites, but I came across this one today and want to share it with everyone here:
1. Make peace with your past, so it won't screw up your present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, so give it time.
4. Don't compare your life to others, and don't judge them. You have no idea what their lives are all about.
5. Stop thinking too much; it's okay not to know all the answers. Many of them will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
“I Take Up My Pen”: Florida Mission, 1962
2 hours ago