Friday, September 28, 2012

I Now am Writing "with Real Intent"

I just want to let everyone know of a new group blog where I have been asked to write as a contributing author.  It is called "with Real Intent", and I have enjoyed the thoughts of many of the other authors on their own blogs and in their comments here and elsewhere for some time now. 

I comment regularly at sites I enjoy and still read others where I no longer comment, and I am an admin at a site for members who are struggling with crises of faith for various reasons, but I agreed to participate actively at "with Real Intent" in order to be able to write posts from a traditionally "faithful" perspective for people with all kinds of personal views and beliefs.  I hope to be abe to contribute something on a regular basis, even as my overall blogging time has been reduced in the last year due to my new job responsibilities. 

I hope everyone who reads my blog regularly will check it out and see what you think.  I'd love any feedback you want to give. 

No comments: